Thursday, January 29, 2009

Okay, here goes...

Whew. This is gonna be tough.

My name is Amy Rachel Freykis, and I am from Los Angeles, CA. Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I know I am opening myself up to all manner of freaks and weirdos, but I can't ignore the past anymore, and I can't be a recluse for the rest of my life. I'm "going public" with my story because there has to be a time when the Fear ends and the Living can begin. Again.

My name is Amy Rachel Freykis, and I was raped.

Violently, with no regard for my worth as a human, with contempt for the law and hatred for me. And, I believe, all women in general.

The "man" who raped me is Patrick J. Lillis, of Los Angeles, CA. He has never served a day in jail for his crime, and indeed mocked me and treated me like garbage fit to be thrown into the gutter after his vicious act.

I have suffered enough, and long enough, in silence. I know that he may attack me- he has promised to do so in the past, if I didn't "shut the fuck up" like the "bitch" I was. But I am no longer afraid. I am willing to face whatever this cowardly "man" can bring, because TRUTH is on my side, and I am no longer willing to silently suffer.

To all women: You don't have to take it. You don't have to be a victim. Even if you have been victimized, you don't have to silently take what this society thinks is "appropriate punishment" for the "crime" of being born not a man.

This is my story. For all who wish to join me, please come along and let us learn- together.

Pat Lillis still stalks the streets, with his jokes and clever conversation. And I will not rest so long as I know that there is a woman out there who doesn't know what a monster he is.

This blog is dedicated to my dear brothers Richard and Danny, and my other sibling Jojo. All of you kept me from the bottom of the abyss with your compassion and love.

To "mom", Joanna Freykis- your love kept me strong. And to the memory of Ira Freykis- my all-time very best daddy- how I miss you, and how I will always love you so much. The violence hurt, but never did take away all of the love that there is in this world for me. How humbled I am by you all. Mega kisses, my family and friends.

I love you all. - Amy

4 comments:

  1. I know what you are going through and I am at a similar point since I too have started a blog with the same end. I will continue to read your blog as I write mine. There is not a whole lot out there that goes into how we are really treated by people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana- do you have your blog up yet? Please write to me when you do. I want to support you, because being alone thru all this SUCKS!

    Be brave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy gumballpat02@gmail.com sent Mike Malloy Show the most vile hatefull, right wing letter I have ever heard. He does this allot on line. I hope justice prevails. Our country is going down the tubes. I am Californian and I am shocked this happens here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if law doesn't help you, you have to take law in hand.just finish him.

    ReplyDelete